Friday, June 25, 2010

Blog!

So I'm back to blogging. For those of you who were around during the Tourbillion years, the aim of this project is a little different. For those of you who weren't, welcome! My name is Amelia, and I live in Toronto. I play the flute professionally, and I knit, spin, design, and crochet obsessively on the side. This blog will chiefly serve as a place to share the craft-related aspects of my life, as well as anything else that is on my mind.

As this opening blog post is tot ally the hardest one to write, I'm not really going to spend much time fussing over it, and just say 'hi, this is me' and then dive right in. If you've already met me, there's really not much new to say, and if you haven't, I'd rather you just read these posts for what they are and not concern yourself so much with who's writing them. You'll get to know me as we go along, or not. No biggie!

And because photos always make a post better, here's a picture of my cat jamming his large body into my flute bag, since it' s funny and adorable.



-A

No comments:

Post a Comment